06 Nov 50 Places To Go This School Holiday in Klang Valley – The Ultimate Checklist!
School’s out! This is the best time to bring your young ones for an unforgettable and meaningful holiday.
If you want to spend an amazing time in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, check out our top picks below. How many have you been?
Sports and Outdoor
For the active ones, bring them on for a courageous adventure!
- District 21 – Challenge your athletic skills in this indoor park
- Sunway Lagoon – Enjoy fun rides and water activities in this famous theme park
- FlowRider – The 1st indoor surfing facility in Malaysia, located in One Utama
- Skytrex Adventure Shah Alam – You can fly, swing and slide in these outdoor circuits here.
- Putrajaya Challenge Park – Challenge yourself to rock-climbing, skateboarding and cycling this holiday
- Bowling at e-Curve – Have fun in this family-friendly activity with grandparents and the little ones
- Most Fun Gym in Damansara Perdana – Exciting motocross riding experience
- SuperPark – All-in-one indoor theme park with fun and energizing activities
Nourish and open your mind by paying a visit to these educational centers.
- Aquaria KLCC – Explore the beauty of our ocean and various marine species
- Petrosains —Learn about science outside the classroom with interactive activities
- Kidzania – Educate your little ones about audacious ambition in Kidzania
- Pusat Sains Negara – Understand complex science theories in simple illustration and games
- Muzium Telekom – Learn about the history of telecommunication in Malaysia
- Muzium Negara – Find our roots and admire valuable historical artifacts
- Farm in the city — Get up close with adorable animals and pets
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre — Learn more about pewter smithing and craftsmanship
- Bank Negara Museum – Educate your little ones about money and currency
- Little Giraffe Library — Read together in this cozy community library
Understand more about our multi-cultural society and appreciate our diversity
- Batu Caves – Take photos at the rainbow-colored staircase!
- Petaling Street – Enjoy local food or take photos at the latest Insta-worthy spots
- Wilayah Persekutuan Mosque – Join the eye-opening free tour offered by the Muslim volunteers
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery – Understand the history of Kuala Lumpur and appreciate the beauty of architecture
- Arch Model Making – Learn about local craftsmanship and try making an artwork yourself
- KL Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus – Tour the city and explore the most popular tourist destination
- St Mary’s Cathedral KL – Visit the oldest Anglican churches in Malaysia
- Central Market — Learn about local artisans and design your Batik
- Royal Malaysia Police Museum — Discover the history of Malaysian Police and marvel at the fascinating artifacts
Mother Nature and the Environment
Learn more about how we can preserve and love our Mother nature
- Zoo Negara – Learn about biodiversity and animal behavior
- Putrajaya Wetland – One of the largest man-made freshwater wetlands in the tropics
- Sungai Congkak – Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and swim at the waterfall
- FRIM – Rent a bicycle and enjoy a picnic in the world-renowned tropical forest
- Fireflies in Kuala Selangor – Surround yourself with delicate fireflies
- Pulau Ketam – Take a boat ride and enjoy some of the best seafood in the area
- KL Bird Park – Marvel at the beauty of different species of the feathered creatures
- Paddy field in Sekinchan – Tour around the paddy fields and visit the rice factories
- Perdana Botanical Garden – Beautiful greenery with exciting free playgrounds for the little ones
- KL Forest Eco Park – Green lungs in the middle of the city
- Bukit Gasing – One of the most popular parks in the Klang Valley
Create beautiful memories in these exciting places!
- Saloma Link bridges – New colorful LED bridge catches your attention and great place for Insta-worthy photos
- Illusion 3D Art Museum – trick your eyes and take interesting photographs!
- Young Explorer Gym — Fun and exciting indoor fun land
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park – Enjoy exciting park rides and fun cosmo climb
- I-city Theme Park – Beat the heat in the refreshing water theme park
- Skating in Sunway Pyramid or Icescape in IOI City Mall – Glide effortlessly and gracefully on ice!
- Jungle Gym in Bangsar Shopping Centre and Atria Mall – Let your child roam freely in this indoor playland while you’re sipping coffee
Looking for homestay with your family or friends?
These properties are definitely your choice! Especially for big group of people!!