1. How do I make reservation with Victoria Home?
Reservation can be made by email, [email protected] (preferred method), whatsapp +6018-2229839, or call +603-28578279.
2. How do I make payment to Victoria Home?
Full reservation amount is payable via our booking engine on our website. We accept payment through Visa and Mastercard.
3. How do I check if my reservation is confirmed?
Confirmation email will be sent to your email upon payment. Receipt will be issued upon request.
4. Can I pay by cash instead of credit card?
No cash upon arrival is accepted.
5. My trip is cancelled, can I get a refund?
If cancelled or modified up to 31 days before date of arrival, full refund shall be given. Admin fee of RM10 will be deducted from the refund. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, no refund shall be given.
6. My reservation is cancelled by Victoria Home, what should I do?
Under extenuating circumstances, we reserve the right to arrange alternative accommodation of equivalent standard and location. If no alternative accommodation is available, full refund shall be granted.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT
7. What is the check in and check out time?
Check-in and check-out are by appointments. Instructions shall be given upon booking confirmation.
8. I do not have a confirmed itinerary, can I call to check in when I arrive?
Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival & departure times, so that we can make necessary arrangement to meet up and ensure a smooth check in and check out.
9. My flight is early in the morning, can I check in early?
Early check in is subject to availability and can only be advised by our Operation Manager one day in advance, at a nominal fee. In case it is not available, you may drop your luggage at our Operation Center before your check in time.
10. My flight is late in the evening, can I check out late?
Check-out time is strictly before 12:00PM. We reserve the rights to impose another night charges for late check out without prior permission.
11. Is there any security deposit payable?
A security deposit of RM300 (for Studio apartment) or RM500 (for 2&3 Bedroom apartments), is required upon arrival to cover incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to damage inspection of the apartment.
12. I have more guests and we wish to stay together, is it possible?
Extra guests are chargeable at RM40/guest after the specified number of guests for each type of units. Mattress, quilt and pillow shall be provided for extra guests.
13. Is there any House Rule that we need to observed?
No illegal activities are allowed in the house. You are to observe all House Rules as set out by the condo/apartment Management when using the common facilities. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation and remove you from the condo/apartments if you and your guests breach the House Rules. No refund shall be entertained.
14. Can I bring my pets along with me?
No pets are allowed in Victoria Home.
15. Can I smoke in the apartments?
Strictly no smoking inside the house, you may smoke at smoking area outside of the house. Smoking inside the apartments may trigger the smoke detector installed in the apartments. If smoke detector is triggered, the security deposit shall be forfeited.
16. I wish to have a party in the apartment. Is that okay?
As it is a peaceful neighbourhood, please be considerate to keep minimum noise levels especially during late nights after 11pm.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. Does Victoria Home provide insurance for our stay?
Victoria Home will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings left at the condo/apartment.