- Responsible in performing property maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting and corrective maintenance
- Attend to defects and breakdown
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance of each house in the different property.
- Hand on require.
- SPM or Diploma in Civil/ Electric/ Mechanical or Relevant
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Words) and simple computer knowledge
- Good knowledge of Air-conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical, and property maintenance will be an added advantage
- Possess Class B2 or D Driving License
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Training will be provided
- Possess a good attitude and willingness to learn