RM 14.00 – RM 75.00
Kindly select your preffered ticket category and add each ticket into the cart before you checkout.
Explore Kuala Lumpur the fun way, on the open-deck double decker city tour bus. KL Hop On Hop Off city tour covers major attractions including historical sites, nature, famous and must see landmarks and Kuala Lumpur’s most popular food & shopping areas. Routes were map out to give visitors to plan the best sightseeing throughout the city of Kuala Lumpur over 27 designated stops and more than 60 major sites & attractions within its vicinity.
Visit Kuala Lumpur historical landmarks and attractions to thriving flora and fauna at your own leisure and interest with KL Hop On Hop Off City Tour and no tour itinerary that will hectic your holiday in Kuala Lumpur to make it a more enjoyable holidays.
Nothing could be more relaxing than joining Kuala Lumpur City Tour on KL Hop On Hop Off open deck bus. Tour with us and experience Kuala Lumpur like never before and explore the city with panoramic view to remember.
CITY Route (12 Stops)
GARDEN Route (15 Stops)
|Type of Ticket|
Adult, Child, Student
24 Hours, 48 Hours
This ticket, sold on behalf of Elang Wah Sdn Bhd by VH Premier Sdn Bhd as the authorized agent, for the usage of KL Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour. Purchasing this ticket, acts as an evident of acceptance for the following terms and conditions:
1. This ticket is valid for KL Hop On Hop Off tour bus rides ONLY. Tickets validity may vary as follows:
a) 24 hours (from the time and date stated on the ticket) and,
b) 48 hours (from the time and date stated on the ticket).
2. The Company reserves the right to inspect the validity of this ticket during or upon the KL Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus rides. The driver or any other employees of the Company on demand may perform ticket inspections.
3. This ticket is NOT transferable.
4. Neither the Company NOR the authorized agents NOR their employees, are liable in any way responsible for any deaths, accidents, personal injuries, losses or damages, which are NOT due to the gross negligence by the mentioned parties. Moreover, they are NOT liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchanges for any reasons whatsoever concerning any valid cancellations or postponements of the tour.
5. The Company and/or its authorized agents reserve all the rights to change any of the tours;
pertaining to the details of the tours, route of the tours, the seating capacity on the bus or any
other matters without prior notice.
6. The Company and/or its authorized agents reserve all the rights to postpone, cancel, delay, or
stop the tour due to any adverse weather, non-conducive conditions, any natural disasters, or
any other causes beyond their control.
7. The Company and/or its authorized agents reserve all the rights to refuse admission of any ticket
holders, whose conduct is inappropriate without refunding and/or compensating.
8. Tour tickets purchased from any other than the Company or its authorized agents are INVALID,
hence admission to the tour buses shall be denied.
9. Any complaints regarding the tour, including but not limited to cancellations, refunds or any
postponements, must be directed to the respective parties (the Company or authorized agents),
where tickets were purchased, unless specified differently by the Company.
10. The Company will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged personal belongings during
11. Smoking, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited on the bus.
12. Any harmful/dangerous items such as, personal weapons or sharp objects, which may cause
harm to other passengers, are strictly prohibited on the tour bus. In addition, the Company
reserves the right to confiscate and/or demand of the item disposal and/or expel and/or deny
admission of the wrongdoer from the tour bus.
13. The Company or its employees reserve the rights to charge/impeach and/or call in the authority
in the case of any violation of Malaysia’s laws.
14. Children below the age of 5 may travel for free. Only one child, per adult may enjoy this
privilege. In the case of limited number of seats, priority will be given to the fare-paying
15. Without any immediate objections upon receiving and verifying this ticket, shall be deemed as
acceptance of, and agreement of all of the Terms and Conditions, and the Company’s full
Condition of Carriage.
16. This ticket holder must understand and accept all the risks and dangers incidental to the tours,
whether it might occur prior to, during or subsequent to the event, including but not limited to
any deaths, personal injuries, losses, damages or liabilities.
The Management reserves the right to refuse any passenger from boarding for whatsoever reasons including:
1. Passengers may be excluded from transport if they come to the bus under the influence of
alcohol, narcotic or other psychotropic substances; and/or if they, in spite of being warned:
▪ smokes, drinks excessive amounts of alcohol or uses narcotics or other psychotropic substances
on the bus,
▪ behaves noisily, plays noisy music, uses audiovisual technology noisily or bothers other
passengers by other inappropriate behavior, smell, etc.,
▪ dirties other passengers or the vehicle as well as premises and equipment for passengers with
his/her clothes or conduct,
▪ damages the vehicle and/or the premises and equipment for passengers,
▪ does not comply with the transport rules, these Contractual Transport Terms and Conditions or
the instructions or orders of a person authorized by the carrier.
2. The passengers are deemed medically unfit to travel and may pose a health threat to other
passengers on board at the absolute discretion of our company
3. Passenger who was excluded from transport is not entitled to any fare refund or price of seat
reservation ticket refund.
4. If the passenger interrupts the journey, the ticket validity expires and no refund or whatsoever is