1. A VH membership account which has not recorded any activity for a consecutive period of 48 months from the date of the last recorded activity will be closed without prior notice.
2. Victoria Home reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership at any time with or without prior notice, even though termination may affect the member’s right to accrue or redeem travel credits for awards. Victoria Home is not liable to members for any loss of value or benefits that may arise as a result of any changes made to the programme. In particular, occurrence of any of the following events may cause suspension or termination:
a. In the sole opinion of Victoria Home, the member has misbehaved on our stay or at any premises at our apartments. Misbehaviour includes but is not limited to verbal or physical abuse of a Victoria Home employee or our guest passenger, destruction or damage to property on any of our suites.
b. Victoria Home bans the member from his/her stay or the member is banned from the reservations of any associated Victoria Home suites permanently or for a specified period of time.
c. The member has contravened any term or rule of membership of the membership programme Terms and Conditions.
d. In the sole and exclusive opinion of Victoria Home, the member has acted dishonestly or in any manner that is unacceptable to Victoria Home in relation to his/her membership.
3. If the membership is suspended, member will not be able to use any travel credits benefits and rewards accrued. Due to their limited validity, these credits, status credits and rewards may expire during the suspension period. Provided the accrued travel credits, status credits and rewards have not expired during the suspension period, the member may use the remaining valid travel credits, status credits, and rewards once the suspension of the membership is lifted.
4. If the member is permanently excluded from membership or has his/her membership terminated in the membership programme, any travel credits, rewards and other benefits accrued shall be revoked and forfeited without compensation. Whether the member is suspended or permanently excluded or the membership is terminated, the member shall be liable for all damages, litigation and other associated costs.
5. A member may terminate the VH membership at any time by giving written notice. Upon receipt of the notification, any outstanding travel credits, benefits and privileges will be forfeited without compensation and cannot be transferred.
6. Membership will terminate immediately upon death of the member. Travel credits and rewards earned but not redeemed at the time of death, as well as benefits and privileges, will be automatically forfeited on the death of the member. Miles and rewards do not constitute personal property and may not be bequeathed or otherwise treated as personal property.