These Terms and Conditions define the contractual relationship between VH Premier SDN BHD (“Victoria Home”) and each individual member. All persons applying for membership shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions. Members are responsible for keeping themselves informed of the current Terms and Conditions of the VH membership programme which are posted on Victoria Homes’ website. Continued participation in the programme by a member will be regarded as acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions.
1. A VH membership is strictly personal and only for use by the member. It cannot be transferred, sold or bartered. The member is responsible for ensuring that his/her member account is not used improperly. Misuse of membership may result in termination or suspension of membership, or withdrawal of benefits. Victoria Home reserves the right to claim compensation for damage sustained in connection with the misuse.
2. Victoria Home further reserves the right to modify the VH members programme and other features, including these Terms and Conditions at any time. This includes changes without limitation to the following:
a. VH members programme partners or participating organisations;
b. Rules for earning or using Travel Credits;
c. Qualification and renewal criteria for all tiers in the VH membership programme and;
d. Award structure and availability of awards;
e. Rules for use of awards and the cities served; and
f. Features of special offers and promotions. Awards from programme partners are dependent on the partner’s continued participation in the membership programme.
No damage claims against Victoria Home by members may be lodged as a result of legally required country-specific alterations.
3. Although Victoria Home will use reasonable efforts to notify members of material changes to the membership programme Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date. Any use of the membership programme by a member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment.
4. Certain programme and tier benefits as well as rewards may be subject to their own set of terms and conditions, as specified separately.
5. Victoria Home reserves the right to audit the member’s account at any time for compliance with the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
1. The member will be able to access our membership portal after enrolment. The member card must be logged in to our portal to enjoy the applicable membership privileges and benefits.
2. VH membership is open to individuals aged 12 or above. In respect of individuals aged under 12 years, parental or legal guardian consent is required to join VH Membership. Membership is accepted at the sole discretion of Victoria Home.
3. A membership account belongs to the specified member and cannot be transferred to any other individual(s). Membership, including the membership account and travel credits benefits, are not transferable.
4. All email addresses provided to Victoria Home must be valid and personal to the member or applicant and must not be affiliated to a travel services entity. In addition, the email address provided by new applicants at the time of enrolment must not have been registered with Victoria Home previously.
5. It is the responsibility of members to keep their mailing address and email address up-to-date. Any communication sent to members will be regarded as delivered when posted to a mailing address on record. Victoria Home will not be responsible for any delayed, misdirected or lost mail. Any change in the Members’ mailing address must be provided in writing, or updated online by accessing your account at members.victoriahome.co.
6. Any change in name, date of birth or gender on the member’s record will be accepted upon written notification to Victoria Home by the member. The member shall submit the relevant legal documents as proof of change. Other changes to personal data, such as a change in residential or email address, may be made online by accessing your account at members.victoriahome.co.
7. Multiple memberships are not permitted. Each member must maintain only one account. Similarly, enrolment of several persons in a single account (i.e., a joint account) is not allowed.
8. Membership enrolment fee is waived until further notice.
1. A VH membership account which has not recorded any activity for a consecutive period of 48 months from the date of the last recorded activity will be closed without prior notice.
2. Victoria Home reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership at any time with or without prior notice, even though termination may affect the member’s right to accrue or redeem travel credits for awards. Victoria Home is not liable to members for any loss of value or benefits that may arise as a result of any changes made to the programme. In particular, occurrence of any of the following events may cause suspension or termination:
a. In the sole opinion of Victoria Home, the member has misbehaved on our stay or at any premises at our apartments. Misbehaviour includes but is not limited to verbal or physical abuse of a Victoria Home employee or our guest passenger, destruction or damage to property on any of our suites.
b. Victoria Home bans the member from his/her stay or the member is banned from the reservations of any associated Victoria Home suites permanently or for a specified period of time.
c. The member has contravened any term or rule of membership of the membership programme Terms and Conditions.
d. In the sole and exclusive opinion of Victoria Home, the member has acted dishonestly or in any manner that is unacceptable to Victoria Home in relation to his/her membership.
3. If the membership is suspended, member will not be able to use any travel credits benefits and rewards accrued. Due to their limited validity, these credits, status credits and rewards may expire during the suspension period. Provided the accrued travel credits, status credits and rewards have not expired during the suspension period, the member may use the remaining valid travel credits, status credits, and rewards once the suspension of the membership is lifted.
4. If the member is permanently excluded from membership or has his/her membership terminated in the membership programme, any travel credits, rewards and other benefits accrued shall be revoked and forfeited without compensation. Whether the member is suspended or permanently excluded or the membership is terminated, the member shall be liable for all damages, litigation and other associated costs.
5. A member may terminate the VH membership at any time by giving written notice. Upon receipt of the notification, any outstanding travel credits, benefits and privileges will be forfeited without compensation and cannot be transferred.
6. Membership will terminate immediately upon death of the member. Travel credits and rewards earned but not redeemed at the time of death, as well as benefits and privileges, will be automatically forfeited on the death of the member. Miles and rewards do not constitute personal property and may not be bequeathed or otherwise treated as personal property.
1. Victoria Home shall not be liable to any member or nominee for any loss of revenue, profit, business or any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the membership programme, the provision or the refusal to provide any benefits and rewards and the use of rewards, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by negligence or otherwise, and whether Victoria Home has any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
2. For the avoidance of any doubt, Victoria Home shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination of or any change in the membership programme.
3. Victoria Home will endeavour to ensure the availability of products and services provided by programme partners but will not be liable for any loss arising from the failure by programme partners to provide such products and/or services. Where a member uses the services provided by a programme partner, their terms and conditions will apply and Victoria Home will not be liable for any loss.
4. Victoria Homes’ liability with respect to any claim arising in respect of acts or omissions under the membership programme and the use of rewards, shall be limited to re-crediting the value of the miles redeemed by the member into the VH Member account or providing other reasonable, alternative and comparable benefits as exclusively determined by Victoria Home. For the avoidance of doubt, monetary compensation is expressly excluded.